This company has no active tenders
- Total Tenders 0 Tenders
- Address Windhoek
In an effort to improve service delivery and ensure the effective administration of business and intellectual property rights (IPRs), the Business and Intellectual Property Authority (BIPA) has been established as the focal point for the registration of business and industrial property.
Our vision is to become an authority of excellence in the registration and protection of business and intellectual property rights.
Our Mission is to provide globally competitive, effective and efficient services in the administration and protection of business and Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) in an effort to transform the business landscape and in so doing inspire innovation.
- Customer Service
- Diversity and Equity
- Honesty and Integrity
- Open Communication
- Recognition and Ownership
- Personal Development
In pursuit of our Mission, our Objectives are:
- To increase the number of registered and operational businesses in order to stimulate employment, wealth creation and economic growth.
- To increase both local and international registrations of IPRs, by positioning Namibia as an IPR registration Hub of choice.
- To improve service delivery and the effective administration, granting and promotion of business and intellectual property rights.
- To serve as the national authority in the administration, granting and promotion of business and IPRs.
Tel: +264 61 299 4400
Fax: +264 61 401 061