What a Subscription on Oilonga Tender Portal Offers
What are the benefits of being a paid-up user on the portal?
INSTANT ALERTS Instant tender alerts on all devices. Cellphones, Desktop Computers .
TENDER DOCUMENTS Download your tender documents directly from the website. T&C’s Apply
CLARIFICATIONS Receive round the clock tips, advise and clarifications on specific tenders to ensure you submit the best bid.
DAILY NEWSLETTER Receive a daily newsletter with a collection of all tenders listed that day via email.
UNIQUE OPORTUNITIES Be the first in line to receive exclusive tendering opportunities from partner buyers.
UNLIMITED TENDERS View Unlimited tenders from all available categories, no restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions ?
How do I sign-up?
1. Register an account using an active email address by clicking on the "register" tab on the top right of the menu.
2. Once you log in select one of the packages above or select a package by clicking on the "upgrade membership" button on your menu.
3. Make payment and voila you can now view tenders and download tender documents.
How do I pay for my package?
We have 3 options of payment:
1. You can make the payment online using your VISA or Mastercard by selecting the DPO payment method when you place your order. Please note that you will redirected to the DPO secure payment page where you can enter your credit/debit card details. It's also very important to note that DPO is an international payment gateway so the amounts above are debited in the US dollar equivalent of the rates above.
2. Via EFT or Direct Bank Deposit: When placing the order select this option, you will receive banking details via email with your order number. Follow the directives in the email to make the payment and get your membership activated.
3. Via Mobile wallet payments such as E-Wallet, Easy-Wallet & Blue Voucher: Select this payment method when placing your order, you will receive an email with the number where the funds should be paid to. Follow the directives in the email to activate your membership.
What if I need an Invoice
For companies who require an invoice for payments, please call 0856757024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.
Also, note that you can request an invoice for your electronic orders regardless of how the payment was made.
Do I also get tender documents with my subscription?
Only tender documents that are available "free of charge" from the buyer are loaded on the portal. If a tender requires a levy to be paid then follow the directives in the tender details to procure/buy the document.
Will you help me get or win tenders
We provide a tender notification service only and we do not guarantee that you will win the tenders you apply for. We do not represent the companies whose tenders are listed on the portal.
Can I apply for tenders via the portal
Although our technical infrastructure has the ability to execute the tender application process most companies in Namibia do not accept electronic submission of bids. Submission of bids should be done as per the directives contained in the tender details or terms of reference.
How long does it take for me to have access to the portal after making the payment?
The whole registration process including payment can take less than 10 minutes. You have instant access to the portal as soon as payment is done.
Which type of tenders Do you list on your portal?
We list all tenders advertised in Namibia by government, private sector, NGO's, etc. All tenders advertised in Newspapers, company websites, company portals, or notice boards are listed on our portal.
Oilonga Tender Portal is an online database of all tenders advertised in the country. We search through newspapers, websites and social media to find and notify you of all opportunities available in your industry.