Introduction to Tendering in Namibia Workshop
Get a clear and guided understanding of the Namibian Tendering/Bidding environment and Improve your chances of winning tenders.
Tendering in Namibia
Attend this workshop and improve your company chances of winning bids. Participants will be empowered with a basic understanding of the Namibian tendering environment, receive detailed guidelines on how to get your business tender ready, while highlighting the common mistakes most tenderers make when submitting bids.
The Following Topics Will be Covered:
- We will explore the tendering environment in Namibia, the main players and guiding policies.
- Understand the minimum and mandatory requirements set by the Public Procurement Act 15 of 2015 for the award of public tenders.
- How to avoid disqualification for non-compliance with tender regulations; common mistakes tenderers make.
- Take note of various tips and hacks on growing your reference list in order to fare better against competing bidders.
- We will discuss the process of inspecting standard bidding documents, highlighting and understanding the requirements the set-out in the document and the subsequent process of preparing and submitting a responsive bid
- Browse through standard bidding documents used by the public sector and get access to various templates that will aid in the correct completion of bidding forms
- Have a clear understanding of all the relevant terminology used in the tender environment.
Who is this workshop is for?
- Beginners who have never bid for tenders before
- Bid writers, managers, or business owners who have struggled to win tenders
- Experienced bid writers who want to check their understanding of the Namibian Public Sector procurement process
- Individuals who want to earn money by writing bis for other companies
- Individuals in the marketing and sales field who want to improve their skills or CV
- People looking to work in public sector procurement
- N$1200(online sessions only), please note that the price for face to face has reverted to N$2250 per person, which includes refreshments, lunch and certificate of attendance.
- +264856757024, email@example.com
- Mobile Wallet Payments to : +264814535828
- EFT/Bank Deposit (Please use your company name or full name as reference when making payment).
- Oilonga-Media cc
- Branch Code: 482-172(Kudu Branch)
- Bank Windhoek
Your Workshop Facilitator
Oilonga-Media training devision equips the society with economically viable skills that will allow you to grow your business, become a sought after employee or become a consultant of note.
Sought after Bid Writer with a 75% success rate in government & private sector tenders, Cynthia Veiko is the founder and lead consultant at Oilonga Tender Portal- the leading source of tender information in the country.
With a combined 15 years’ experience in tender consulting, tender evaluation, business concept development, drafting of business plans and project proposals. Cynthia also holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurship from the University of Namibia and is currently pursuing her Honors in Marketing from the University of Science & Technology.
A passionate entrepreneur with a keen interest in education, strategic marketing and digitalization.
What Our Students Have to Say
What Our Clients Have To Say
Introduction to tendering
Very informative session, very crucial information for the first timer.
Quality, Assertive, Proper Service. Highly Recommended
From Olivia’s Investments cc to Oilonga Media, we want to say thank you for being part of our growth and giving us a better understanding of making a big success of our business. We wish you well for the future and are seeing forward to working with you again.