Introduction to Tendering in Namibia Workshop -2022
Windhoek, Swakopmund & Oshakati.
Get a clear and guided understanding of the Namibian Tendering/Bidding environment and Improve your chances of winning tenders.
Tendering in Namibia
Attend this workshop and improve your company chances of winning bids. Participants will be empowered with a basic understanding of the Namibian tendering environment, receive detailed guidelines on how to get your business tender ready, while highlighting the common mistakes most tenderers make when submitting bids.
The Following Topics Will be Covered:
- We will explore the tendering environment in Namibia, the main players and guiding policies.
- Understand the minimum and mandatory requirements set by the Public Procurement Act 15 of 2015 for the award of public tenders.
- How to avoid disqualification for non-compliance with tender regulations; common mistakes tenderers make.
- Take note of various tips and hacks on growing your reference list in order to fair better against competing tenderers.
- We will discuss the process of inspecting standard bidding documents, highlighting and understanding the requirements the set-out in the document and the subsequent process of preparing and submitting a responsive bid
- Browse through standard bidding documents used by the public sector and get access to various templates that will aid in the correct completion of bidding forms
- Have a clear understanding of all the relevant terminology used in the tender environment.
- N$2250 per participant, ONLY PAY N$1500 if you book before 31 December 2021.
Towns & Dates:
- Windhoek 25 January 2022
- Swakopmund 1 February 2022
- Oshakati 09 February 2022
- Morning session: 08h00-13h00
- Afternoon session: 14h00-17h00
- +264856757024, admin1@oilonga.
- Mobile Wallet Payments to : +264814535828
- EFT/Bank Deposit (Please use your company name or full name as reference when making payment).
- Oilonga-Media cc
- Branch Code: 482-172(Kudu Branch)
- Bank Windhoek
Who is this workshop is for?
- Beginners who have never bid for tenders before
- Bid writers, managers, or business owners who have struggled to win tenders
- Experienced bid writers who want to check their understanding of the Namibian Public Sector procurement process
- Individuals who want to earn money by writing bis for other companies
- Individuals in the marketing and sales field who want to improve their skills or CV
- People looking to work in public sector procurement
Your Workshop Facilitator
Oilonga-Media training devision equips the society with economically viable skills that will allow you to grow your business, become a sought after employee or become a consultant of note.
Ms EC Rukira holds a bachelors Degree in Entrepreneurship and is currently pursuing her honors in Marketing.
Ms EC Rukira has 10 years experience in content development, presentation and assessment. She has been a teacher, lecturer and facilitator for various high schools, colleges, workshops and short courses. She has vast experience in Strategic Marketing, Project Management and Sales.
Ms. EC Rukira doubles as the head consultant in our tender consultancy department and has assisted several Namibian companies win tenders/Bids with her expertise.
Ms EC Rukira is a managing member of the following enterprises:
- Reliance Financial Services
- ECR Sales Solutions
Ms EC Rukira is a self taught web designer, specializing in WordPress. She is a bidding/tendering consultant for local and international firms.