Functions of the Namibia Statistics Agency:
– To constitute the central statistical authority for the State;
– To collect, produce, analyse and disseminate official and other statistics in Namibia
– Facilitate the capture, management, maintenance, integration, distribution and use of spatial data;
– To develop and coordinate the National Statistics System and the NSDI; and
– To advise the Minister (DG of National Planning Commission) on matters related to official and other statistics, whether of its own accord or at the request of the Minister.
Tel: +264 61 431 3200
Fax: +264 61 431 3253 | +264 61 431 3240