This company has no active tenders
The Ministry of Mines and Energy (MME) is the State’s lead agency in attracting private investment in resources exploration and development through the provision of geoscientific information on minerals and energy resources, and management of an equitable and secure titles systems for the mining, petroleum and geothermal industries.
It also carries prime responsibility for regulating these extractive industries and dangerous goods in the country, including the collection of royalties, and ensuring that safety; health and environmental standards are consistent with the relevant State and Commonwealth legislation, regulations and policies.
An institution that provides access to Namibia’s geological, mineral and energy resources for sustainable economic growth, equal benefit and prosperity to all Namibian citizens.
To formulate policies and legislations that effectively regulate activities in mining and energy sectors; generate knowledge and information on resources, and provide services to stimulate investment for sustainable economic development and benefit to all Namibians.
- Accountability: We account for our activities, take responsibility for results, and answerable for our actions.
- Transparency: We avail information on our services, our actions and our performance for public access and scrutiny.
- Service Orientation: We go the extra mile to deliver on the expected service to customers, as per our mission and promise.
- Innovation: We are responsible for solving problems through new ways of thinking and continuous improvement.
- Integrity: We fulfill the promise of our mission through behaviour that reflects honesty, responsibility, and fairness.
6 Aviation Road
Private Bag 13297
Tel: +264-61-284 8111
Fax: +264-61-238643/ 220386
Procurement Contact Details:
Mr. Nathaniel Musenge
Tel: 061 2848111