This company has no active tenders
- Total Tenders 0 Tenders
- Address Windhoek
The Ministry of Gender Equality and Child Welfare is established to create and promote sustainable socio-economic development opportunities for the attainment of gender equality and well-being of children.
This Ministry is further required to ensure gender equality and equitable socio-economic development of women and men and the wellbeing of children.
To ensure gender equality and equitable socio-economic development of women and men and the wellbeing of children.
A Namibia grounded on gender equality, care and protection of children.
To create and promote sustainable socio-economic development opportunities for the attainment of gender equality and well-being of children.
- Promote gender mainstreaming in national development procsses and engender the national budget.
- Co-ordinate the development, review, implementation of social development policies.
- Enhance the capacity of communities to identify, plan, and implement sustainable socio-economic activities.
- Promote the generation of sex disaffregated data to guide interventions.
- Enhance collaboration and partnership with the stakeholders for sustainable development
- Promote care and protection of children through development of legislation, policies and guideline in child protection sector
- Guide strategic planning and coordinate programs for children including early childhood development.
- Support capacity strengthening and supervision of staff members at regional and constituency level
- Adhere to obligatory reporting on international conventions on children
- Monitor compliance with the Minimum Standards for Residential Child Care Facilities.
- Conduct Social inquiry and submit reports to courts.
- Promote and coordinate volunteerism and volunteer services