This company has no active tenders
- Total Tenders 0 Tenders
- Address Eenhana
- Team work
- Ethics .
Our Core Business
As one of seven formerly state-owned vocational training centres now under the supervision of the Namibia Training Authority, Eenhana VTC has as its core business the training of young technically inclined Namibians in key vocational and technical areas. To this end, it focuses on offering:
- Newly- designed unit standards and qualifications under the COMPETENCY-BASED Education and Training (CBET) curricula;
- A variety of training and UP-SKILLING courses aimed at enhancing the technical and entrepreneurial skills of members of the community in which it operates;
- Namibia Qualifications Authority-accredited formal courses that are listed on the National Qualifications Framework, based on identified demands and resulting in an increase of highly qualified artisans and professional in various trade- or professional areas for the labour market; and
- A variety of informal skills- and entrepreneurial training based on requested and established demands, ultimately leading to improved local and regional entrepreneurial development;
Eenhana VTC has got a Production Unit which was officially inaugurated on 5 October 2017.
The purpose of the Production Unit:
- To take in trainees for job attachment during community project engagements.
- Serve as incubator for activating graduate academic skills.
- Take charge of project of community projects and answer to the needs of the local industry.
- SELF- SUSTAINING initiative to fund infant/minor centre development project.
Eenhana Vocational Training Centre Eenhana Address
Paulus Hamutenya Str
P.O. Box 13434
Fax: +264 65 263 871
Phone: +264 65 263 600